KAZIRA WITH ITS PROJECTS
- Clean water for all
- Cooking/Feed the children
- Nursery and Primary School
- School trips
- Lake Bunyonyi Water transport
- Adult skills training
- Prevention of HIV/AIDS from Mother to Child transmission
- Community development
- Delivery(We deliver)
- Computer studies
- Office administration
- Renewable source of energy
- Swimming Program
- Hand crafts
- Providing the materials to build energy saving stoves in schools and homes; the stoves
- Establishing nursery seedbeds to provide fruit trees
Are you getting ready for your summer break or looking to escape the Southern Hemisphere winter and gap a year we want to help you make your vacation a memorable one.
We are looking for volunteers to assist us in the following programs over the January-December period. Will you be one of them?
Teach in Uganda: We need volunteers to teach in primary school in Kabale western Uganda. This is an amazing opportunity to help create a loving, creative and interactive environment for Ugandan children to flourish.
Look after children in Uganda: We are looking for volunteers who can share their skills with children aged 5-10 at a daycare center and orphanage in Uganda. This program is for you if you love children and have some childcare experience or not.
Farming in Uganda: we need volunteers who can encourage the awareness of local plants and biodiversity, respect for the environment and the sustainable use of soil and water. It means the passing-on of knowledge from the old to the young and a reinforced spirit of collaboration. A garden, moreover, means guaranteeing a daily supply of fresh and healthy food to local communities, improving the quality of daily life and the development of local economies.
Please get in touch and pass on to your friends whom you know that can make impact
Type of help.
Help with Computers / internet,
Helping with Tourists,
Help in the house,
Cooking / shopping,
Babysitting / child care,
Our project aims at empowering the poor children, especially the orphans, to realize their potential, build self esteem and self confidence while targeting to improve their livelihoods for self and community enrichment, and contributing positively to their country and the World as a whole.
With the Help of Generous people around the World, We move towards;
* Providing opportunities for education
* Availing academic materials that enable them compete favorably with urban schools
* Adoption of a culture of knowledge sharing and information management
* Providing them with practical social skills for personal development
Uganda is a beautiful country and people are really friendly ………….Welcome to Uganda the pearl of Africa.